What our delegates said about it…

Congratulations to you for the MagForum organisation which was excellent. This was a great and very informative event. Long life to MagForum.
Erwan Gueguen, Director R&D Europe, Magnesita, Belgium

I have been involved for the last 17 years in many international forums and conferences, not only on magnesia of course, and I have to admit that you have raised the standards for the rest of the pack, with the success of the first MagForum.
Michael Tsoukatis, Director of Business Development, Grecian Magnesite, Greece

Congratulations on a successful inaugural MagForum event. I got good value from it and increased my knowledge and networks in the magnesia industry.
Jeff Elliott, Managing Director, CSA Global / Thessally Resources Pty Ltd, Australia

We would like to express to you our great gratitude on being part of the this fantastic Forum in Vienna, it was well organised, great discussions, great food, and moreover great business opportunities have reached “MagnesiumUSA Inc.” thanks to this Forum.
Val Tkachenko, CEO & President, MagnesiumUSA Inc., USA

Gives a good overview over magnesia applications, also for different areas in the world. Got latest information on magnesia markets and developments.
Hans-Jurgen Klischat, Head of R&D, Refratechnik Cement GmbH, Germany

Nice mix of producers & users. The site visit was very well organised.
David Fedor, Global Consumer Chemicals Manager, Lincoln Electric Co, USA

A heart warming forum. There was lively discussion between analysts in terms of qualitative analysis and the business community.
Kazuaki Hamada, General Manager, Ube Material Industries Ltd, Japan

The RHI plant tour was very impressive.
Kevin Ballard, Engineering Manager, Harbison Walker International, USA

Interesting lectures, especially from users side
Dionysios Kotinis, Manager, Marketing, Sales & Business Dev., Industrial Minerals Company (IMC), Saudi Arabia

Excellent programme – good diversity of topics and discussions. Kept well informed of programme as it developed. Opportunity to meet with industry peers and discuss many issues relevant to MgO industry today. Also good opportunity to meet end users of MgO.
Anthony McEneaney, Project Manager, RHI AG, Ireland

Very well run and chaired
Adam Vincent, Managing Director, Calix Europe Ltd, Australia

Good to see other magnesia compounds being covered. Excellent organisation.
Paul Rix, Managing Director, Archer Exploration Ltd, Australia

Very informative and interesting programme content. Well organised and thought out!
Will Walker, Sourcing Manager, Lincoln Electric Co, USA

Top class selection of speakers and topics
Ted Dickson, Consultant, TAK Consultancy, UK

I could meet so many significant people and had a great experience in that in Vienna. Also, I got the latest information for magnesia.
Hirohisa Fujiwara, Assistant Manager, Marketing, UBE Material Industries Ltd, Japan