CALL FOR PAPERS!

If interested in presenting, please contact: Mike O’Driscoll [email protected]

Speakers already confirmed from REF Minerals, Refratechnik, Korea Material

Sourcing industrial minerals from all waste streams, including: 

Refractories | Slags | Salts | Ash | Glass | Batteries | Mine Tailings | Water | Construction

Sponsors

Supporting Partners

IMA-Europe white on blue      IST logo small     MEI logo    Logo of Refwin logo_refractories_zw - websmall

IMFORMED is delighted to announce

Mineral Recycling Forum 2025

Pullman Cannes Mandelieu, 9-11 April

More than ever, the fast evolving industrial mineral recycling sector has an essential and increasing role to play as mineral consuming markets, and governments, undergo a major rethink on strategic mineral sourcing and evaluate recycled alternatives for a sustainable future in mineral use in the Circular Economy.

As the minerals industry strives towards sustainable development in the 2020s, the recycling of waste products – whether from mine tailings or industrial waste – to generate “Secondary Raw Materials” (SRM) is emerging fast as an important additional source of industrial minerals for a range of consuming markets.

Tomorrow’s “mining” will in large part be efficient and economic utilisation of today’s industrial waste.

• But how to go about getting involved in this sector?

• Whether to invest in an in-house business/plant?

• Partner with an independent recycler?

• Who’s doing what already & how?

• And crucially, what impact will it have on customers and markets?

Mineral Recycling Forum 2025 will be of interest to all those active in secondary raw materials

• Sourcing
  • Processing
  • Quality Control 
  • Distribution/Logistics
  • Market Application
  • Legislation/Policy

and especially established industrial mineral suppliers and buyers keen to assess the outlook for competitive and alternative materials.

Feedback on Mineral Recycling Forum 2024

MR23 conf

Good programme, excellent venue; provided comprehensive information and improved my awareness of industrial minerals recycling.
Masakazu Iida, General Manager, Research Centre, Shinagawa Refractories Co. Ltd, Japan

Nice programme, lots of beneficial content from magnificent speakers; a big chance to seek new opportunities and to meet new contacts.
Haechang Kwon, Manager Recycling, Foosung Corp., South Korea

A big “THANK YOU” for organising this wonderful event in Dubrovnik again. The venue was beautiful, we heard interesting speeches and there was a lot of room for networking.
Ellen Steger, Director Sales, MMW Hamm GmbH, Germany

I had a blast getting to meet people from other companies to discuss the challenges and accomplishments in mineral recycling both in and out of the refractory industry. Thank you to IMFORMED Industrial Mineral Forums & Research Ltd for putting on an amazing conference.
Samantha Garnier, Research Engineer, HarbisonWalker International, USA

It was very nice in Dubrovnik and a very well-organised forum. The presentations were very informative, and I did learn quite a lot. And the networking was fantastic!
Jose G. Martin, Director, Global Sourcing, Allied Mineral Products, USA

Held in the beautiful French Riviera town of Mandelieu-La Napoule, near Cannes, south France (just 25 min from Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport), Mineral Recycling Forum 2025 brings together an expert panel to discuss the latest trends and developments in SRM sourcing, supply, processing, quality control, logistics, and crucially, their market applications.